B&D Panelift Icon®
For a new garage door, you can’t go past B&D; the industry leaders since 1956. With a big reputation for trust and reliability, this makes a B&D garage door a reassuring purchase.
– Extra strong, durable, built to last Reliable, quieter, smoother
– Safe PinchfreeTM design
– Efficient sealing system
– Extensive choice of colours, designs, finishes
B&D never compromises on service or quality, so you can continue to enjoy your home and lifestyle, with a seamless experience at the touch of a button B&D pioneered Rolling garage doors in Australia with an enviable history of innovative and patented design features. Today, B&D continues its commitment to innovation with the latest introduction of Panelift Icon®.
B&D Panelift Icon® is in a class of its own when it comes to strength, durability and reliability, designed to give you and your family years of security, safety and protection.
And for the design conscious, Panelift Icon® features an extensive choice of designs, colours and sophisticated finishes sure to delight even the most discerning palate.
Design Features and Finishes – The B&D difference is in the detail
B&D ensures an even horizontal & vertical spacing of panel designs which is critical to the overall appearance of a garage door. B&D Panelift® Icon™ is tailor made to suit your garage opening perfectly, with equally sized panels. The slick aluminium strip features a lip at the base of the door – a unique aesthetic feature of Panelift® Icon™. Select from our wide range of panel designs available in either smooth or woodgrain textured finish.
B&D’s finest steel sectional garage door
Maximum protection & security for your home and family
B&D Panelift® Icon™ stands out for being extra strong, extra durable and built to last.
Panels come with extra strong reinforcement, rolled over safety edges for extra sturdiness, double end stiles as standard for larger doors and corrosion resistant stainless steel cables to ensure door strength and durability.
– Track curve made from glass filled polypropylene for extra strength and durability.
– Extensively engineered and tested to withstand the test of time.
– Made using quality Colorbond® steel that can stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
Your family’s safety is paramount
B&D pioneered the distinctive safe Pinchfree™ hinge design, to stop fingers getting caught on either sides of the door.
- In-line wheels & tracks reduce chance of finger entrapment
- Unique reinforcing end caps & rolled over safety edges protect against harm
- More free time with your loved ones
- Keep maintenance to a minimum outside the recommended annual servicing schedule, thanks to superior features on Panelift® Icon™
- Springs exceed Australian standards for garage doors, stainless steel cables & factory fitted hinging system, require minimal door maintenance
- Utmost comfort and reliability is synonymous with Panelift Icon
- Unique corrosion resistant, long lasting stainless steel cables, factory fitted hinging system coupled with high cycle springs that exceed Australian standards for garage doors ensures reliability and longevity.
Relax knowing Panelift® Icon™ is backed by 5 years warranty with an optional 2 year extended warranty for that extra peace of mind.
Whether your garage is used to store valuables, or as an extended living space, Panelift® Icon™ features an efficient sealing system as standard for your added comfort.
- Seals fitted to the full perimeter of the door, eliminates gaps to help prevent weather, dust, insects and debris entering. Helps to prevent hot air and draft from entering or escaping. Helps keep your garage space clean and more comfortable. Jamb and Lintel seals are co-extruded using both soft and rigid PVC material to achieve maximum sealing performance.
- Enjoy the comfort of peace & quiet
Your home is your peaceful haven that’s why Panelift® Icon™ is designed with added features as standard for even smoother, quieter operation.
The impressive new Smooth-Track™ system consists of twin nylon ball bearing wheels that minimise track irregularities and enhances stability. The result, an even smoother quieter operation. Best of all it comes as a standard feature on Panelift® Icon™.
– Glass filled polypropylene track curve, guides the door to run easily and smoothly during operation.
Enjoy the benefits of insulation with the superior features of Panelift® Icon™