Garage Roller Doors Adelaide, South Australia
Did you know that when you buy a B&D Roller Garage Door, you’re buying an Australian icon? Australia’s most popular roller garage door includes the top of the line in design, styling and features.
- NYLOFELT RUNNING STRIPS
- SMOOTH, QUIET & EFFORTLESS ROLLING ACTION
- RUBBER COATED STEEL DOOR STOPS
- DOUBLE GUIDE BLOCKS
- BOTTOM WEATHERSEAL
WHEN IT COMES TO ROLLER GARAGE DOORS HERE IN ADELAIDE, THIS IS THE DOOR OTHERS TRY TO COPY, SO BEWARE OF IMITATIONS. THERE’S ONLY ONE B&D ROLL-A-DOOR®.
Here at AllStyle Garage Doors & Window Shutters in Adelaide, South Australia, we tailor make your garage roller doors to suit your garage opening perfectly. Each garage roller door features a stylishly designed centre lift lock, which not only looks good, but makes locking and unlocking easier. We also understand that you want your door to look good for years to come. That’s why a mini groove top sheet is included in the Squareline Deluxe range, to prevent scuffing and rubbing whilst in use.
SAFETY FOR YOUR FAMILY
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage roller door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your B&D Roller Garage Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic ones like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
SMOOTH, QUIET OPERATION
Your home should be a quiet, peaceful place, and the last thing you want is a noisy roller garage door disturbing you. Here in Adelaide, B&D Roller Garage Doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Their features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-a-guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Partner your B&D Roller Garage Door with one of the B&D Control-A-Door openers and you will have one of the quietest automatic garage roller doors available.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Castellated drum wheels.
- Combination of drum and precision springing, ensuring consistent balance and allowing you to stop the door where and when you want it
- Nylofelt® running strips (and Roll-a-guides) for effortless rolling action.
- New, sleek d shaped lifting handle, conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Finger friendly internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
Your B&D Roller Garage Door will continue to operate like new*, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Squareline Deluxe and Squareline Wideline pressed square-line panels reduce the deflection in the door curtain and the visible effect of seaming joints.
- Traditional Wideline curtain with deeper, rounded curtain shape providing a stronger door with a more rigid steel curtain, and comes standard with heavy duty springs and drums.
- Double Guide Blocks.
- Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.